Many patients have recently been looking for a less expensive, less- invasive answer to their aesthetic skin concerns. Slight sagginess or maybe a few fine lines when looking in the mirror are very common concerns with many people, but as are feelings of hesitance (or physical limitations on their wallets) when Botox or dermal fillers come to mind. Well, a VI Peel may just be the perfect option for those looking to spruce up their skin before springtime ends!
The safe, gentle ingredients of the VI Peel effectively treat a variety of skin conditions including:
- Acne and acne scarring
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Enlarged pores
- Sun damage
- Visible signs of aging
Here at DermaFashion Medical Spa, our nurses will formulate a VI Peel designed specifically to cater to your skin’s direct needs! Using VI Medical skincare formulations, key ingredients will be used to target the specific area of concern, whether that is active acne or hyperpigmentation. This line of peels represents a new generation of skincare peels unlike any other you may have experienced.
DermaFashion Med Spa offers several forms of the medical grade VI Peel, all with customized boosters to target your skin’s unique character and areas of concern.
- The VI Peel Purify is a directed solution to cleanse blemish prone skin and clear the scars acne tends to leave behind. With a boost of both collagen and elastin, your skin with have a healthy new glow after the VI Peel’s standard exfoliation process. Using the power of Benzoyl Peroxide and Kojic Acid, you will see an improvement in acne prone skin in just one week!
- The VI Peel Purify Plus is a step above the VI Peel Purify in its strength and intensity toward fighting clogged pores. This peel also sloughs away dead skin to assist in the cell turnover and skin renewal for bright, glowing, fresh skin as the final result.
- The VI Peel Precision is the best answer for those suffering from areas with hyper- pigmentation or melasma.
- With Precision Plus peel, you are fighting that stubborn hyper- pigmentation and melasma with the same synergistic blend as the Precision Peel, just an added boost of strength to target those stubborn areas, such as the cheeks and the outer jawline on many patients.
- Purify Precision Plus is a great option if you have combination skin or suffer from several ailments that VI Peels can relieve! This powerful blend of VI’s formulas exfoliate the skin, remove unwanted toxins, soothe and reduce redness, all while inhibiting pigmentation, melasma, as well as future breakouts.
Using the VI Peel’s synergistic blend of active ingredients, the VI Peel will:
- Improve the tone, texture and clarity of your skin
- Reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation, including melasma
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Clear acne skin conditions
- Reduce or even eliminate acne scars
- Stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin
Why wait weeks or months for results when you can enjoy fresh, radiant skin in about a week?